Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 6 hours on LOW or AUTO
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons AYAM™ coconut milk 400ml
- 2½ cups flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs, lightly stirred
- 3 cups cereal, crushed
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- In a bowl, combine butter and sugar with the coconut milk. Mix together for a minute until butter and sugar mixture is light and fluffy.
- In another bowl, stir the eggs together. Add the stirred eggs in the coconut milk mixture.
- Add in the vanilla and combine all ingredients.
- In a seperate bowl, mix the dry ingredients - salt, flour and baking soda. Whisk well. Slowly stir into the coconut milk ingredient. Use a spatula to fold all the dough together and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- On a pan, spread the crushed cereal. Using a spoon, scoop the dough into a small ball and roll it on to the crushed cereal. Place the completed dough on a baking sheet. Repeat.
- Bake until golden and remove. Let it cool!