Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 6 hours on LOW or AUTO
- 400ml AYAM™ coconut milk
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 70g sugar
- 1 tbsp gelatine powder
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 1 wedge pomegranate
- Spring mint leaf(garnish)
- Add AYAM™ coconut milk, sugar and vanilla essence into a pot and bring to warm (No need to bring to boil, purpose is to dissolve the sugar). Stir occasionally.
- In a bowl, add cold water and gelatine powder and stir for 10 seconds.
- Add into the hot mixture and stir until powder has dissolved.
- Put into ramekin and leave it to set in the fridge for around 2 hours.
- When it's done, spread pomegranate seeds on the top and garnish with mint leaves.